(If you know of any other shops/markets/festivals please leave a message and I'll add it to the list below).
Cook Islands: Punanga Nui markets in Avarua(Rarotonga).
Aotearoa(NZ): Avondale, Otara, Mangere and Porirua markets.
Tahiti: Papeete market.
- Pasifika Festival The biggest pacific islands cultural festival in the world! Auckland, NZ. March 8-13.
- Te Maeva Nui Traditional arts and culture festival, Cook Islands. July 30 - August 7
- Heiva i Tahiti Biggest cultural festival in Tahiti. July 8-23
- Hitia'a ukulele festival Tahiti, June 20
- Kia Orana Festival Cook Islands arts festival, Auckland NZ. October 7-9
- Festival of Pacific Arts Held every 4 years in different locations around the pacific. Celebration of Pacific island art and culture.
- Te Maeva nui(Sydney) Australia, July 31
- Club Raro Live Cook Islands music. Auckland, NZ
- NZ ukulele festival
- Heiva i Kauai Tahitian music/dance festival in Hawaii
- Kauai Polynesian Festival Hawaii
- Aloha Festival (SF) USA
- Tahiti Fete Festivals in California and Hawaii
- Polynesian Culture Centre Hawaii
- KMD Ukuleles firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Nuku Hiva: Marquesan ukulele
- Tikiri polynesian instruments
- Uke Maohi Rimai Rurutu
- M&M Ukalele and Crafts
- Paroles de chansons tahitiennes
- De la zic local
- Waiata Maori
Aotearoa (New Zealand):
Airlines with flights to various south pacific island destinations:
General Ukulele sites: